2010-10-22

Tired of Waiting For You

I knew before hand that coming back from vacation was going to be hard and I was right. I have been stuck in a ditch since the beginning of the week and I can't seem to shake it off. I've had no energy, eating poorly, not getting to the gym.
I have plenty of excuses for it: we've hired a handyman to do renovations in our bathroom so I have to hurry back home after work to make sure everything went fine, that things are progressing, etc. That means no time to stop at the supermarket to buy fresh produce and no time to get to the gym straight after work. Now, I am very aware that it takes WAY more will power to get myself out of the house to go to the gym or run errands once I am inside. Especially this time of the year when it's dark outside at 5:30-6:00 and that one feels so warm and cozy inside.
But I have to shake this. So tonight, I'm going to go to the pool since I prefer this to the gym. And here is a picture of my progress so far. I should take more of these, because they're a great reminder that making these changes work, that I'm getting healthy and that I'm always worth the efforts and the time I put for myslef!

Today, please ignore the messy room
Beginning of August


No comments:

Post a Comment