2010-07-27

Inspired

Another weight-loss blog. I'm getting to realise that I need the pressure/encouragement of other people to get to my target. Like most, I've started, and stopped a bunch of times to try and shed off the pounds. I've realised today that I'm regular at something when I feel a social obligation to it. Like rugby practice or orchestra practice. So if people read this, you'll be my social obligation! (Sorry about possible weird phrase construction, or poor grammar, my first language is French, being from Montreal!) So here it starts! Beginning stats: Current weight: 236 lbs Height: 5'3" Clothing size: 18 (20) Bra size: 44DD (urgh)

Here are the dreaded before shots. I took them on July 28th 2010, before my first run, as close as it gets!

Makes me realize I have to clean that mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment