2010-09-27

Friday, I'm heading off to Hong Kong, then Beijing, for my vacation. By myself. I may be totally petrified to be going to China by myself because of the language, the different culture and all that but there is also another reason I am worried: how will I work out? Sure, I think I'll be doing a lot of walking around, but it's hard to estimate if public transport is going to be a must. In fact, in the past months, I've learned that planning is key. Planning my meals and my work out schedule is the only way for me to avoid the pitfalls I used to fall into. When I don't plan (for example, this weekend), it's a sure way to fall off the wagon.
I don't see how I can plan my meals. Heck, if I can understand the menus and know what I'll be eating, it's going to be a small victory (I should say I tend to be a picky eater). I actually considered bringing food along but it won't clear customs.
I've never been this stressed out about a holiday! How ironic.

Do you guys have any tips on staying on track during a holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment