2010-09-16

Keep On Keeping On

It was raining and cold today so I decided to go to the gym instead of running outside. I ran on the treadmill which for some reason is so much harder for me than running outside. I did intervalls, I don't think I could have run for 25 straight minutes on the treadmill, but I pushed my speed compared to what I do when running outside.
I also took the opportunity to sign up for a personal trainer. I think I'm getting near the point where I'll need someone to kick my behind a little (and someone to be accountable to) and I chose to start after my vacation in October (China!!), when I'll probably be out of the habit of working out per say, and it'll cold and most likely rainy here so it's not going to be as simple to get a run in my schedule.
The upcoming couple of weeks are also going to be a challenge to me: season premieres! Being an (hopefully ex) couch potato, there are a lot of shows I followed in the past seasons. Now I have to make choices (and maybe watch a couple of episodes online). Sigh. My life is hard (hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment