2010-08-15

Afraid to count

Well, as I said earlier, I spent the week-end at my uncle's for a big family reunion. I don't think I was that bad, calorie-wise but I didn't really keep track. As I've said before, I'm not really ready to broadcast that I'm trying to loose weight, and it's harder to estimate calories when you haven't cooked anything. But I think I kept the portions under control on Saturday. Today was a different story. The lunch menu was hot dogs and corn on the cob. I ate two hot dogs and put butter on the corn (shame on me). I didn't make things much better for dinner. After a four-hour drive, we arrived home at 7:30 pm. I didn't feel much like cooking and was thinking we wouldn't eat before 8:30 if I tried to make something so we stopped at the corner greasy spoon and I order a chicken kebab with way too much sauce. And fries. Ha, week-ends will be the death of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment