2010-08-28

I Can Feel It Slipping Away

I'm not proud today. Last night, my sister asked if we could go out for brunch and since it's my FAVORITE meal to eat out for, it was easy to say yes! But oh, the temptations! Pancakes, french toast, cinnamon rolls, syrup... hum hum hum. I ended up ordering a cinnamon roll (biggie) covered with fresh fruits. I did not eat the roll until I had eated all the fruits and ended up eating only about half of the roll. Not too bad I guess, a couple of months ago, I would have eaten the whole thing, while drinking a smoothie. It's all in small steps.
However, I feel my exercising motivation slipping a little. I should've gone running last night, or at least today but I settled for a little Wii Fit. I don't know why, I was so motivated up until Thursday. I feel so fat and judged, for no specific reason. I want a holiday, take a break from my own routine.
Enough whining. Think positive. I did not bust my calories so far this week. I did some form of exercise most days this week. I am now 15 pounds down from when I started, in about a month, that's very good. I lost at least a pound per week, that's even better. I will be PROUD of myself and I will keep giving myself the gift of health.

No comments:

Post a Comment