2010-08-10

It's funny how things work out (at least in my head). I start doing exercise and what do you know, I start cleaning the whole apartment. If you know me, you know that's not something I like doing usually.
Also, I realized I enjoy cooking, even if it's just for myself. The trick is to plan ahead and know what I'll be cooking when I get home. That way, I don't sit in front of the TV, waiting for inspiration. I enjoy taking my lunch to work and show off my meals (and it's always so much better than the cafeteria food we have there!)
So now, it's only a question of keeping it up long enough to have an habit out of it. One lesson I learned is to forgive myself when I fall off the track and get back on it without delay. Hopefully, that'll be the key to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment