2010-08-11

Take a Bow

It's always hard to know when to pull the plug on something that I used to like. There's always the chance that the "spark" will come back, and sometimes it does. I thought about quitting music several times and after giving it some thought, I never did and I don't regret it one bit. The passion always came back.
Right now, I'm thinking about quitting rugby. I got no fun from it this season. In fact, I sometimes felt so out of it that I was an outsider. I don't know if I isolated myself or if I grew to like rugby less because I was for some reason isolated by girls who used to be good friends. All I know is I did not feel like part of the gang and that's one of the worst feelings for me. Like junior high all over again. That's a place I swore to myself I had left behind so this summer really sucked for me.I guess I'll let me think about it for a while before making any decision. I did use to absolutely love the sport (or was it the group I was playing it with?).


First season, 2008. Photo credit, J-S Denomée

No comments:

Post a Comment