2010-08-04

Balance... and equilibrium

Maybe I'm doing this wrong? Now today it's been one week since I took charge of my life. And in like many things in my life, I'm afraid I got sucked in too much and that I won't keep up with it. I realize it's relatively easy to eat below 1200 cals for me when I put my mind to it. In fact, for the past three days, I've been under the count and that makes me really reluctant to go out and get moving. I mean, I'm already below budget! However, I know that keeping with a menu every day is not the proper way to go for me. Because when I fall off the wagon, I have a lot of trouble getting back on it. I need to find the motivation to get moving on a more regular basis. Today's objective is burning 200 cals and earn a ice cream cone!

No comments:

Post a Comment