2010-08-19

It Could Have Been Worst

...but it definitely could have been better. Birthdays have always meant overeating. I was good today and did not have cake but ate at the restaurant twice. I think I was ok for lunch, did not even put any dressing in my side salad (bo-ring!) and ended up at little over 500 cals. Tonight, we went for sushi and I don't quite know how many I ate, but I felt full to the brim. And after a short walk, we got ice cream for desert. So I'm pretty sure I busted my 1300 daily cals (because, I glass of wive and a Bloody Caesar complete the mix). I had planned to run before going out for dinner but I finished work later than expected and did not have time to squeeze it in before company arrived.
On another note, weigh-in last nigh showed 224 lbs. It's still a loss so I guess I should be glad. I keep having to remind myself I got the excess weight in over ten years and it would be silly of me to expect to loose it all in a couple of months. It's better to spread it out, then maybe I'll avoid the loose skin and the temptation to get surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment