2010-08-30

I'm Back In The Saddle Again, I'm Baaaccckkkk!

I went running today! Almost didn't but kicked my butt and did W5D1 of Couch to 5K. 3x5 minutes, which I didn"t think I could, even while I was doing it, but I DID. Ha! Goes to show that when you want to, you can.
For the past few weeks, I've been browsing the web, looking for inspiration from other bloggers who have gone through the weight loss because it shows me that it can be done. I especially liked http://www.110pounds.com/ because she did it by herself. No Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig or anything. For some reason, I'm not very fond of these, not that I don't think they work well, but because I don't want to spend money on people telling what I already know. I've known it for a long time but it took me to want to know for it to sink in. For now, I don't need to have to "check myself in" every week to keep me going. Maybe later, when the weight loss slows down and the results are not as easily noticeable.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cat! Thanks for the shout out! ;) If I can lose 110 pounds on my own, anyone can. It doesn't require surgery, special diets, expensive food, or a gym membership. Of course a gym membership makes it easier but it's not necessary. Congrats on doing C25K!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Im also not doing any "program", but trying to find my own way to health (and hotness ;-))

    ReplyDelete